Photophore Version History
March 24, 2015
- Performance improvements - up to 15% reduction in CPU usage!!
- 6 new waveshapes! We’ve doubled the waveshape options, giving you a wide variety of new timbres. Enjoy!
- Glide: smoothly glide between notes when in monophonic mode!
- 12 new presets showcasing the six new wave shapes.
- Added glide to two existing presets: Killer Reese and Mr Legato.
- Fixed bug where Photophore would go to sleep while Inter App Audio was connected, causing it to disappear in the IAA host.
February 11, 2015
- MIDI input channel can now be selected
- Mod Wheel support added (can be linked to Flock Speed, Turbulence or Filter)
- Pitch Bend can now be set to full octave as well as whole-step values
- iTunes file sharing added: patches and settings can now be managed and backed up using iTunes
- Buttons are easier to tap throughout UI
- Tutorial navigation improved, added swipe gestures and easier-to-tap buttons